My photos

domenica 12 agosto 2012

Review Mac mineralize skinfinish in soft and gentle

Mac site: "A luxurios velvet-soft powder with high-frost metallic finish."

This is the only mineralize skinfinish that I own.
I was really exited when I ordered it, but when I tried it I thought I love my prestige highliter more.

This is a beige/peach gold powder with really fine -glitters-.
I'm not a super fan of the consistency, I found it a little bit gritty. I think is because of the fine glitters.
I don't love the glitters and I don't like to have them on my face...

-Cargo Beach Blush #03 Miami Beach
-Smashbox Fusion soft lights in baked starburst
-Nouba #22 Golden Tan
-Mac Mineralize skinfinish in Soft and Gentle
-Prestige Skin loving minerals sunbaked #03 Pure shimmer

Like I said in the Prestige skin loving minerals review, often they are compared. You can find my toughts about this in my other post.



Overall I think this is a beautiful highliter that give a nice glow, but not the best.

Voto: 3 out f 5

Price: 29,50€ for 10gr

1 commento:

  1. passa di qua se ti va http://makeuplifeandcolors.blogspot.it/2012/09/normal-0-14-false-false-false-it-x-none.html

    RispondiElimina